It's That Time Again

I got a wild hair again...time to change my Layout. My last layout looked like this:
Just in case you've forgotten already, plus I like to keep documentation of all my changes so I can remember what I've had in the past. I loved this layout for the fun frisky coloring and it's been very me. Well time for another change. Now I will be using a layout of my own creation. It may not stick around for very long because I'm not very happy with the distortion of my image. I've taken a currently existing layout of the colors I wanted to use and edited it to fit my needs. And so I now have a lovely beach scene. The original image looks like this:

The colors are brighter and the image is fabulous! But when I tried to make it into a layout I had to enlarge the image and it distorted it a lot. I'm not too thrilled with the way it looks so I may be changing it to something else soon...just on the sheer principal of the matter or if anyone knows someone with mad CSS skills that knows how to do blogger layouts and they'd be willing to do it for free... I'd be happy to accept some help :-) I've also added my watermark on it just for form...Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy looking at my beachy theme since I can't be there every day.

1 Share The Love:

Ader Family said...

I like it!! But i liked the one before too.
But it is summertime so... Beach theme is good!! ;)