Day 92
Spent the day bored out of my gourd. So sad. I've been looking at expensive houses in Newport New, VA and different areas in and around Charleston, SC. Not like I'm planning on moving into an expensive house any time soon but sometimes it's just fun to dream. My boyfriend insists that he just has to live at the beach...I guess I could be okay with that as long as it's not Wilmington. I wouldn't mind living there for a short time but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life there by any means. So I've kind of just been killing time discovering living conditions around different beaches in the south... Virginia and South Carolina. Just kind of a, if we were to stay together kind of thing.
Anyhow, that is how I've been killing my time lately, it's kinda fun. I really enjoy dreaming about future possibilities and it certainly passes the time. Anyway, I'm going to update now because I will not likely be around the computer tonight or tomorrow.
Stephanie is coming in tonight and then we're going to be totally girly and pick out a way hot outfit for me to wear to lunch tomorrow, hehe I'm such a dork. And we're going to watch the latest episode of Bones :-D yay! I'm pretty much all packed, I have very little left to toss into my bag before loading up the car. I'm so stoked. It's going to be a very fun trip. LOL I just got a text from Nathan..."I can't wait to see you again" awww! Love him. Anyway I've got some faxes to shoot off and then I'm off for a fabulous weekend! WOO!
Anyhow, that is how I've been killing my time lately, it's kinda fun. I really enjoy dreaming about future possibilities and it certainly passes the time. Anyway, I'm going to update now because I will not likely be around the computer tonight or tomorrow.
Stephanie is coming in tonight and then we're going to be totally girly and pick out a way hot outfit for me to wear to lunch tomorrow, hehe I'm such a dork. And we're going to watch the latest episode of Bones :-D yay! I'm pretty much all packed, I have very little left to toss into my bag before loading up the car. I'm so stoked. It's going to be a very fun trip. LOL I just got a text from Nathan..."I can't wait to see you again" awww! Love him. Anyway I've got some faxes to shoot off and then I'm off for a fabulous weekend! WOO!


0 Share The Love:
Post a Comment