Day 98
Tomorrow is Jordan's Birthday! So tonight I went over to her sister's house (her sister's Birthday is on Friday) and celebrated with their family and a few friends of her sister. It was pretty fun. Their younger brother is in town, visiting from California, super hot by the way ;-) I am after all allowed to look. lol. He made them a birthday cake and their parents came down from Greensboro. I talked to Jordan's mom a bit and got caught up with Jordan...we haven't even SEEN each other since last Thursday night and that was only for like five minutes as we were both leaving the house. It's crazy what happens when your schedule's change.

Oh and I met the cutest little boy EVER! His name is Georgy. HA I just wanted to call him Georgy Porgy all night. He's like 21 months or something like that. That boy wanted him some cake too! He kept saying (in the cutest little boy voice) CAKE CAKE CAKE!!! CAKE!! And then when we tried to get him to eat a grape he said NO NO NO! and then CAKE!! CAKE!! CAKE!! CAKE!!! and then we tried to get him to eat some mac-n-cheese...NO NO NO!!! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE! Oh man, I know most people would be annoyed but you couldn't help but love it because he was just so darn adorable looking the whole time he was saying it!
As I was leaving I called Nathan and we talked for a long time. We talked about going to the zoo, which I have never been to before and am super excited about! We're going to take his kids and I think I'm almost as excited about that, getting to see them enjoy the animals and all. Anyway we had some interesting conversation and then he got so tired...it's funny because I can tell when he wants to get me off the phone so he can go to bed but he hangs in there for conversation's sake. He'll start getting quieter and saying uh huh more often than actually responding with words. It's so funny.

Oh and I met the cutest little boy EVER! His name is Georgy. HA I just wanted to call him Georgy Porgy all night. He's like 21 months or something like that. That boy wanted him some cake too! He kept saying (in the cutest little boy voice) CAKE CAKE CAKE!!! CAKE!! And then when we tried to get him to eat a grape he said NO NO NO! and then CAKE!! CAKE!! CAKE!! CAKE!!! and then we tried to get him to eat some mac-n-cheese...NO NO NO!!! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE! Oh man, I know most people would be annoyed but you couldn't help but love it because he was just so darn adorable looking the whole time he was saying it!
As I was leaving I called Nathan and we talked for a long time. We talked about going to the zoo, which I have never been to before and am super excited about! We're going to take his kids and I think I'm almost as excited about that, getting to see them enjoy the animals and all. Anyway we had some interesting conversation and then he got so tired...it's funny because I can tell when he wants to get me off the phone so he can go to bed but he hangs in there for conversation's sake. He'll start getting quieter and saying uh huh more often than actually responding with words. It's so funny.


0 Share The Love:
Post a Comment