Day 96

I have come to the conclusion that I am far too complacent. I complain about my job but I'm not the most proactive person about applying for a new one. Well, I sort of am...I mean I look all the time but I guess I'm so picky about what I want to replace this one with. There are a few State Agencies I will never work for... Dept of Corrections, Department of Health and Human Services, or Secretary of State (well and of course DOT is in there too). These are all places that people I know have worked and they have all told me that they are worse than DOT...well in my opinion if it's worse than here, somebody needs to start an overhaul!

Places I want to work? Dept. of Agriculture, Cultural Resources, Environmental and Natural Resources, Justice, and Wildlife Commission. These are all places where I've heard nothing but good things about the working environment and it's professionalism. So, I keep plugging along checking these Agencies for postings. *sigh* maybe one day.

In other news, my sunburn made me not want to work out today (or my lack of motivation) mostly because I don't want to wear a normal bra let alone a sports bra. So I went up to my room to read and fall asleep lol. Then dinner and some more reading and a shower. And now it's time for bed...man, I tell ya, getting sunburn makes you sleepy all the time. lol.

0 Share The Love: