Dieter's Update: Week 5

Okay so we're coming to a close on the dieting front. One more week and then on to the Stabilization round. I'm down 22.6 lbs overall, I'm sure I'd have loved to see larger scale losses through the diet but I'm pretty happy with the way things are looking thus far. Here's my measurements:

Waist: 33
Hips: 38.5
Bust: 35
LArm: Still at 11
RArm: Still at 10.5
LThigh: Down to 19
RThigh: Still at 19

Yesterday I wore a sundress sized Medium! That I haven't worn since my Freshman year of College! I tried it on, on a whim of course, not thinking it would actually fit. When it did I was ecstatic! When I got home from church I started making my lunches and dinners for my last week on the VLCD and tried one more new recipe...stuffed tomatoes! MMMMM! They look delicious. And before I went to bed? Well of course I pulled out all my old clothes to see what would actually fit better than the stuff I've been wearing :-) HEHE. I found a few pairs of jeans that I can wear and quite a few tops that fit now. I'm sooo excited! It's like getting a whole new wardrobe without having to pay for it!

0 Share The Love: