Let me introduce you...


To me.







I was born in Shelby, NC. I've lived in Kings Mountain, Hickory, Raleigh, Knightdale, Cullowhee, and Dillsboro. I graduated from Southeast Raleigh High School in 2001. In high school I was in band, chorus, and yearbook and I had lots of great friends. I went to college at Western Carolina University and didn't get along with my first roomate. I met the coolest chick ever at Freshman orientation and we became best friends. Alaina and I lived together from the second semester of our freshman year and first semester of sophomore year in the dorms then we moved into a really great apartment right in the middle of campus. We lived together there for a year and then she moved out and I lived alone for about two months before my little sister moved in. She lived with me for a few months before moving back home for the summer then stayed for a semester after that. Then I moved to an apartment but I never really stayed there I lived two doors down with this guy Scott. We moved in together in a house one summer and lived there until I moved back in with my parents.

Once I moved home I had about a month before I found a job. I started working through a temp agency until I got a job with the NCDOT. I've been working with the DOT for nearly two years and I've been trying to find a new job almost as long as I've been here. I've worked for many many places and never been so bored with a job as I've been since I started working here.

So, you're caught up now and tomorrow we'll launch into a daily blog of my life! LOL. Hope you enjoy.

0 Share The Love: