What's In A Name

I love to read. Right now I'm reading Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs. Another thing I love is crime related novels. This only gets better as the book is about Forensic Anthropology, something else I (hmm not sure I love it yet) like.

Anyway in this particular book the main character, a Forensic Anthropologist, Temperance Brennan, is excavating the remains of a nun that they want to have Sainted? that can't be right, they want to turn her into a Saint. Anyway I love her name. If I ever change my mind and decide to have a kid and it turns out to be a girl I'm gonna name her Aurélie. No decisions on a middle name yet but I'm sure it'll have to be just as unique as the first. :-D

Anyone takes that name before I'm 35 and I may have to put a hurtin' on 'em :-P Gotta give myself time to make sure I really don't want to pop out any young 'uns. LOL!

0 Share The Love: