AMK's Best Week Ever
Modeled after VH1's Best Week Ever (the AMK is my initials) here we have my own personal best week ever.
My friend Stephanie came into town on the 1st of this month so we could attend the amazingly awesome Nickelback Concert. Wow! It's been a while since I've been out to Walnut Creek for a concert and this was so great. I took loads of pictures and we all had a ball. The first three bands... Saving Abel, Papa Roach, & Hinder were pretty great but then came Nickelback who was not only pretty great they were effing AWESOME! We didn't sit down the whole time they were playing. I only have one complaint..when you're playing live to a crowd, we don't want a lot of chatter we want to hear your sexy singing voice so stop the yakking and get to singin! :-D Other than that it was fantastic.


Sunday was church and volleyball and then Monday and Tuesday Steph crashed with a friend in Chapel Hill. Wednesday my roomie headed to Florida with her sisters to go visit their other sister and Steph crashed with me. We had decided to take off and go down to the beach Thursday and Friday so that was the plan. Wednesday night we went to play volleyball and had a blast but we hadn't eaten yet and so hunger got the best of us, we headed over to IHop and had yummy food! Then we ran by the store where we picked up some necessities and I grabbed some dye. We then dyed my hair and stayed up way too late to be getting up and heading to the beach the next morning... but get up and head to the beach we did!




Thursday morning we waited on Jason to get to the house and then we all headed off to Wilmington where we met up with our friend David (side note: I've known David's family since I was 5). When we got there his older brother Nathan was there... I was THRILLED! I haven't seen him in 8 years so I immediately gave him a huge hug and we started talking and didn't stop until way late that night. We all went to the beach and Nathan brought down the surf boards and put me back out there (1 summer goal accomplished! YAY!). Jason had brought a croquet set with him and we busted that out and they made an obstacle course for us to play on and we all had so much fun playing! I swear it took us about two hours to get all the way to the end. After the beach we headed to the house where we put on normal clothes and went to dinner at a decent Mexican Restaurant and then back to the house to grab towel and swimwear again for night swimming at the beach! Oh man that was fun! Then we went to the pool at David's old complex where we goofed off and had so much fun swimming around and being silly until like 2am.

The next day Nathan had his kids and we all went to their brother Travis' neighborhood pool. It was pretty fun watching David and Jason have a water fight with some of the neighborhood boys, I think they got their trash kicked lol! I played with Nathan's kids, they are SO adorable! and then around lunch time we went our seperate ways and the little kids had nap time. Well Steph and Jason and I had to get back for the dance that night and we headed back around 5. We got to the dance late and set up and that went pretty much like a standard dance. It was pretty fun.

Saturday we spent the day on Jordan Lake with a few friends in a boat. I tried wake boarding but was unsuccessful and we all took turns on the innertube! That was a blast! We were out there literally all day, 7 hours to be exact. Sunday my body was in so much pain from being tossed around on the water all day saturday that I could barely move! So I stayed home from church and took some muscle relaxers and was feeling better in time for Jordan's volleyball game that night.



Seriously, I had one of the BEST weeks of my life! All because I have such amazing friends. If it weren't for Stephanie none of the awesomeness would have taken place and I'm so glad that she's my friend!!!
My friend Stephanie came into town on the 1st of this month so we could attend the amazingly awesome Nickelback Concert. Wow! It's been a while since I've been out to Walnut Creek for a concert and this was so great. I took loads of pictures and we all had a ball. The first three bands... Saving Abel, Papa Roach, & Hinder were pretty great but then came Nickelback who was not only pretty great they were effing AWESOME! We didn't sit down the whole time they were playing. I only have one complaint..when you're playing live to a crowd, we don't want a lot of chatter we want to hear your sexy singing voice so stop the yakking and get to singin! :-D Other than that it was fantastic.


Sunday was church and volleyball and then Monday and Tuesday Steph crashed with a friend in Chapel Hill. Wednesday my roomie headed to Florida with her sisters to go visit their other sister and Steph crashed with me. We had decided to take off and go down to the beach Thursday and Friday so that was the plan. Wednesday night we went to play volleyball and had a blast but we hadn't eaten yet and so hunger got the best of us, we headed over to IHop and had yummy food! Then we ran by the store where we picked up some necessities and I grabbed some dye. We then dyed my hair and stayed up way too late to be getting up and heading to the beach the next morning... but get up and head to the beach we did!




Thursday morning we waited on Jason to get to the house and then we all headed off to Wilmington where we met up with our friend David (side note: I've known David's family since I was 5). When we got there his older brother Nathan was there... I was THRILLED! I haven't seen him in 8 years so I immediately gave him a huge hug and we started talking and didn't stop until way late that night. We all went to the beach and Nathan brought down the surf boards and put me back out there (1 summer goal accomplished! YAY!). Jason had brought a croquet set with him and we busted that out and they made an obstacle course for us to play on and we all had so much fun playing! I swear it took us about two hours to get all the way to the end. After the beach we headed to the house where we put on normal clothes and went to dinner at a decent Mexican Restaurant and then back to the house to grab towel and swimwear again for night swimming at the beach! Oh man that was fun! Then we went to the pool at David's old complex where we goofed off and had so much fun swimming around and being silly until like 2am.

The next day Nathan had his kids and we all went to their brother Travis' neighborhood pool. It was pretty fun watching David and Jason have a water fight with some of the neighborhood boys, I think they got their trash kicked lol! I played with Nathan's kids, they are SO adorable! and then around lunch time we went our seperate ways and the little kids had nap time. Well Steph and Jason and I had to get back for the dance that night and we headed back around 5. We got to the dance late and set up and that went pretty much like a standard dance. It was pretty fun.

Saturday we spent the day on Jordan Lake with a few friends in a boat. I tried wake boarding but was unsuccessful and we all took turns on the innertube! That was a blast! We were out there literally all day, 7 hours to be exact. Sunday my body was in so much pain from being tossed around on the water all day saturday that I could barely move! So I stayed home from church and took some muscle relaxers and was feeling better in time for Jordan's volleyball game that night.



Seriously, I had one of the BEST weeks of my life! All because I have such amazing friends. If it weren't for Stephanie none of the awesomeness would have taken place and I'm so glad that she's my friend!!!


1 Share The Love:
LOVE YOU!!!
I'm glad you had such a good time. I'll consider moving back (but I'm sure the answer is no).
Good times...good times!!
Post a Comment